ALIES V60 Pour Over Coffee Dripper – Ceramic Slow Brewing with Special design Drip Hole for Home, Cafe -Easy Manual Brew Maker Retains Heat -Marbled Design -#02 brewing paper (Lotus White)
- CLASSIC CERAMIC DRIPPER: Specially designed to produce an evenly brewed cup of coffee. It retains heat to help maintain temperature throughout the brewing cycle. Minimalist look to suit any kitchen design and style.
- STURDY AND STYLISH DESIGN: Made of 100% premium, smooth ceramic material not only looks great, but also it helps maintain the required temperature for each step of the brewing process. Compare with other brands, our ceramic pour over coffee maker more stylish with mabled design.
- FRESH AND HOMEMADE COFFEE: The slow, pour on method brings you out all the rich flavors of ground coffee. You can use pour over coffee filters paper #02 This hand held dripper is built to give you a more robust mix every time. Specially when you travel, pourover coffee dripper for ideal for camping.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: All of our pour over coffee brewer are built to last. In the unlikely event of ant problem or manufacturing defect, contact us and we”ll do the right thing for you. Order now risk-free!
- POUR OVER PERFECTION: Special cone shape and unique spiral ridges allow deeper layering of coffee grounds, producing deep, rich, delicious umami flavor.
Sold：290 Wished: 26 Followed: 86
WOULD YOU LIKE O ENJOY BISTRO QUALITY COFFEE IN YOUR HOME?
It would be fair to say that cups of coffee can only be as good as its beans, But the potential in each bean can only be extracted with the right brewing process.
Coffee fanatics strongly recommend pour-over brewing coffee, as this slow, step-by-step method extracts full and bold aromas from each bean.
This method also allows you to control the strength and amount of coffee in your cup.
But the problem is, the market is is overrun poorly made drippers that can waste fresh and expensive coffee beans.
Each dripper is handmade by local artisan and combined with its functional beauty creates a striking contrast between traditional and modern.
The cynical shape of the V60 allows for deeper layers of the coffee grounds. The spiral ridges and absence of flow restriction allows you to pour water quickly for delicate and light or pour slowly for a heavier aroma for your coffee.
There are no reviews yet.