Electric Coffee Maker, Stainless Steel Espresso and Cappuccino Machine Stainless Steel Mocha Pot Coffee Maker (300ml)
- 【Moka Pot Electric】Professional moka pot, extracts coffee with high temperature steam, suitable for deep roasted espresso. It is an exquisite gift for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day, wedding, birthday, Christmas or housewarming gift.
- 【100% Warranty】We promises every customer a 100% shopping satisfaction, feel free to reach us if you have any questions about your purchase. We will give you a professional and detailed reply within 24 hours during the working day. Click to buy now!
- 【Stainless Steel Coffee Mocha Pot】Made of food grade stainless steel, which is environmentally-friendly, stainless steel pot body, high quality and durable, equipped with safety relief valve, steam is discharged from this hole.
- 【Easy to Clean】home coffee machine espresso maker, small hole coffee powder container, separate design, boiling water can flush the coffee powder, the powder residue will not fall into the boiling water tank, easy to clean.
- 【Professional】360 degree rotation design, 3-layer design for easy disassembly and cleaning, safe to use, the cutout automatically switches to insulation mode after boiling coffee. An ideal companion for delicious coffee to start your day.
Sold：180 Wished: 53 Followed: 80
360° rotation – 360 degree rotation design.
Safe to use – The cutout automatically switches to insulation mode after boiling coffee.
3-layer design for easy disassembly and cleaning.
An ideal companion for delicious coffee to start your day.
Made of food grade stainless steel, which is environmentally-friendly and safe to use.
Type: Electric Coffee Maker
Material: Food grade stainless steel
Power: 400W / 480W
Weight: Approx. 1252g
Size: Approx. 24.5 * 17cm
Size: Approx. 26 * 17cm
Weight: Approx. 1254g
1 * Electric Coffee Maker
1. Pour hot water into the cup and do NIT exceed the safety valve.
2. Grind the ground coffee (recommended fine grinding), pour the coffee powder into the powder cup and pour in more. Use a chopstick or bean spoon to smooth the powder.
3. Gently filter the filter paper, attach it to the upper filter and tighten the upper seat.
4. Rotate the upper seat (Will not leak). Be careful NOT to rotate the handle of the mocha pot, which makes it easy to rotate the handle. If hot water is added, it is easy to heat the bottom.
5. When you can see the coffee then you can turn it into a small fire (Do not let it rush out quickly).
There are no reviews yet.