Kicking Horse Coffee, Three Sisters, Medium Roast, Whole Bean
- MEDIUM ROAST, WHOLE BEAN: Smooth, savory, seductive. The 3 sisters are a trio of towering Canadian rocky mountains. Pay homage to these powerful peaks
- Tasting notes, brew method: Well rounded and complex with notes of sweet tobacco, stone fruit and cocoa. Recommended methods: French press, drip machine, pour over and cold brew
- Origin Indonesia, Central & South America: Grown in a socially and environmentally responsible way, by farmers with sustainable businesses they can depend on
- Organic, Fairtrade, Kosher, Shade Grown, Arabica coffee: Coffee that is good and fair for the coffee drinkers, the farmers and the planet. 100 % certified.
- Roasted in the Rocky Mountains: it’s all deep, dark and delicious, roasted right below the towering Canadian rocky mountain peaks.
- We independently research, test, review, and recommend the best products. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission(at no cost to you).
Sold：999 Wished: 999 Followed: 999
The Three Sisters are a trio of towering Rocky Mountains. We pay homage to these powerful peaks with a triple punch of light, medium and dark roasts. Great taste hits new heights!
Aroma: Sweet dried fruit, toasted coconut, and chocolate malt.
Tasting notes: Well-rounded and complex with notes of stone fruit and cocoa.
Recommended brew methods: French press, drip machine, pour over, cold brew.
|Brand||Kicking Horse Coffee|
|Item Form||Whole Bean|
|Flavor||Three Sisters – Medium Roast|
Smooth, savory, seductive. The three sisters are a trio of towering Canadian rocky mountains. We pay homage to these powerful peaks with a triple punch of light, medium and dark roasts. Great taste hits new heights.