LuxHaus Stovetop Espresso Maker – 9 Cup Moka Pot Coffee Maker – 100% Stainless Steel
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- LUXHAUS QUALITY GUARANTEE – We are so confident that you will love our stovetop moka pot that we are offering all customers a lifetime satisfaction guarantee. If at any point you decide you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, just drop us an email and we will refund 100%
- GAS, ELECTRIC OR INDUCTION STOVETOP – Yup it’s high quality stainless steel so it works on induction too. Whether you have induction, gas or electric range or even a camping stove you’re just moments away from a strong shot of coffee-happiness. It heats up really quickly and is ready in minutes.
- THE BEST TASTING ESPRESSO – Experience delightful flavor in your morning coffee. The LuxHaus stainless steel moka pot was made specifically for discerning coffee afficionados that appreciate a full bodied aromatic cup of espresso. We are excited to offer you our high-quality espresso pot. Life is too short to be drinking bitter coffeeso ditch the instant coffee or cheapo competitor and step up to LuxHaus quality.
- FOOD SAFE STAINLESS STEEL – Your health is our #1 priority. Rest assured that you are getting your money’s worth here. We use the highest quality, food-safe 100% stainless steel for our italian espresso maker. Don’t buy other cheap competitors as they may rust or flake off metal pieces into your morning espresso. Your well-being is too important to risk it. We are confident and offer a 100% no-rust guarantee with our coffee maker.
- MAKES 9 ESPRESSO SIZE CUPS – Total capacity per brew is 18oz which is 9 espresso-size cups (about 2oz each). Espresso is quite a bit stronger and is traditionally drank in smaller size cups. No need to make a daily trip to your local coffee shop for a dose of freshly-brewed espresso when you can make it at home. Save time and money and impress your friends with your barista skills.
Sold：124 Wished: 92 Followed: 50
LuxHaus Stovetop Espresso Maker – 6 Cup Moka Pot Coffee Maker – 100% Stainless Steel
My Keurig from years and years finally died. So, I started to look for options. Found the Moka Pot method, and bought this to try it.Please note that I am not a coffee connoisseur, nor one that like to spend too much time in the kitchen.I just wanted to have a strong coffee cup every day in the morning, after waking up!I selected the 6-cup size because I figure that will give me 1 regular cup of strong coffee.First, the unit is so sleek and beautiful. Even the box, the red interior is beautiful! This will be a great gift idea. It will impress the recipient.Now, trying to get a good cup of coffee is a challenge. After hours trying to perfect my results. Watching videos and reviews, this is my best so far:Some recommend to heat up the water somewhere else and put it in this one, trying not to burn yourself while you trying to engage the top part. To me that was off putting, but I did try.Decided that I will find my best solution without having to heat the water somewhere else. Some maybe missing this step is affecting my results. But, for me, that was a line I was not crossing! 😊My best coffee came from this set up:• Peet’s French Roast Organic Ground Coffee (same as I used for the Keurig)• Filtered water• 6-cup Moka Pot• 12 oz of water (this fills almost to the valve)• Gas stove top• Heat level at 5: starts making noise at 2 minutes. And finishes at around 3.5 minutes – coffee tasted the best.• Heat level at 5 and when starts to make noise at 2 minutes, reduce heat to level 3. Takes around 4 minutes and 15 seconds. 2nd bestMy challenges:The main concern for me was that I forgot to switch off the stove several times (no moka pot on burner)- One time I had to come back home! Just because I did not remember if I did!For whatever reason, the end product (coffee) is not hot! Is warm. How is my coffee not hot?The flavor is good, but I can get the same taste from the Keurig.The time you spend preparing and cleaning, for 1 cup of coffee – is it worth it?Is it worth it when you are half sleep in a weekday getting ready for work?At the end, I just wanted to have a cup of coffee.I think this is okay for me for a weekend endeavor, but not for a daily use. (For me)I ended up buying the simplest Keurig I could find at a local blue box store. Same taste!If you know someone that likes to work in the kitchen and try new things and is up for a daily challenge, this will be a great gift. It is really great looking!
LOVE, LOVE , LOVE my little Moka pot! Easy, and wonderful taste! The little one is a perfect size! Thank you! Cheers!
This is the perfect pot I was looking for. The finishing is very good and design is elegant. Only problem was the interior of the pot started to develop rust spots which supposed to be stainless steel within one month. I have to return ot. If there is a one year warranty on the product, I wouldn’t hesitate to re-purchase it.
What an impressive moka pot! It came in a beautifully packaged box. Would make a lovely gift.Now, this was a replacement for my old failing moka pot, and I wasn’t expecting to be so happy with it. It’s quality construction. Stainless steel throughout, even in the water chamber. The design of the seal and coffee ground filter is very functional. I love the spring, which makes it so much easier to remove the filter. The lid that covers the filter is just a little bit bigger than the filter and this is really helpful so coffee ground can’t leak around the edges. The silicone seal is thick and well recessed so it isn’t falling off while you are trying to screw the top of the pot to the water chamber base. I love this! It’s really the little things that make life a little smoother. I appreciate this latest kitchen accessory and highly recommend it to anyone looking for one.