Wooden Coffee Spoon, Coffee Scoop Measuring for Coffee Beans, Whole Beans Ground Beans or Tea, Home Kitchen Tools Utensils – 8g, 20ml – Beech
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- 20ml size, about 7-8 grams of ground coffee per scoop, the perfect size for a single shot
- Hand wash only, and wipe off the water after cleaning
- Nature beech wood, healthy and eco-friendly
- Scooping for coffee, tea, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, spices and more
- Natural wooden handmade product, the texture of each product will be slightly different
Sold：190 Wished: 14 Followed: 54
This kitchen measuring spoon is made of natural and durable beech wooden and it is really a wonderful kitchen tools set for choice.
Perfect Size for coffee scoop
20ml size, about 7-8 grams of ground coffee per scoop, the perfect size for a single shot.
Not Only For Coffee
It can scoop grains, nuts, rice, beans flour, powder, not limited to coffee beans/ground coffee.
Safe and Durable
The wooden coffee scoops are made of beech wood that can keep food fresh, safe and durable, won’t scratch cups due to smooth surface, also fine workmanship will make them good for long-term use.
by Bill Frank
I am so grateful for the value this product provides.